Goodness I havent written up the blog since July. Been a wee bit busy. Everyone can sigh a breath of relief. I am not going to be the next Director of the Serious Fraud Office. How could I when I am defending three of their prosecutions. Its no fun on a sinking ship anyway and the moneys no good(in the words of the Stranglers(sic)) No seriously I have been trapped at the North Shore District Court and the Papakura District Court for the last month or so as if thats any sort of excuse. I am glad I dont normally practice in those areas.Its no place for a defence lawyer or a defendant.They must be used to everyone pleading guilty. Defence lawyers are treated like dirt. Forget carbon footprints have you ever stopped to consider your electronic footprint. Consider the combination of the following on any one day: your eftpos transactions, your cellphone calls, andyour internet usage. Think about it you dont need to keep a diary anymore.

Comments