Sometimes I wonder.

Happy New Year to all the good people and a hearty fuck off to all the poison people. Lately I have been wondering do I operate on a level playing field. I express my reservations to people and they laugh in my face. Of course you dont operate on a level playing field you poor sad individual they say. No I mean do I operate on a level playing field in the sense that I know or are told about everything that occurs within the process I participate in. You know are there things that go on that I dont know about. In Russia they call it telephone law. If you cant get it done make a phone call. When people realise what I am really talking about they choke and splutter. Are the ravings of a disaffected few as they are called so left field as to be incapable of belief. Is there a system operating? God I hope not.

Comments