How not to ruin your life

If you have been sending money overseas via western union to people promising you millions of dollars I can only offer you this advice. New Zealand authorities including the Police, the Serious Fraud office and the Courts all take the view that it is simply your own fault and they will not help you. This is contrary to our obligations pursuant to international protocols which NZ has signed up for but noone seems to give a shit. Fraudsters over seas are no doubt fortified in their resolve by this attitude as they continue to defraud NZ citizens of literally millions of dollars a month.
So the only practical advice I can give you in the face of a negligent government is to immediately stop sending money. That way although you may have lost money already you will not lose anymore. Be assured you will not recover the money you have already lost by sending more money overseas. If you follow this very simple advice you will not lose anymore money. If you ignore my advice and continue to send money you will simply lose more money and eventually may find yourself in the position of having to borrow or obtain funds from others to send. If you are not convinced by my advice simply contact me by email and provide me with the documentation you have received from overseas and I will give you an opinion. I cant do better than that.

I see the Governor of the reserve bank has proudly convinced our banks to securitize mortgages as a means of staving of the world financial crisis. Interesting strategy as it is precisely the securitization of mortgages in America that got us all in trouble in the first place.

Comments