Not convinced about Iraena Asher

I tried to post an article on this topic from my phone but the app lost it somewhere. Anyway what I was saying is sometimes stereotypical attitudes can obscure the truth for a long time. Its not until ten years later when the truth finally emerges that everyone with the benefit of hindsight then says oh how could we have thought that back then. One thing that concerns me is that the call data that was captured of Iraena talking on the telephone on the night in question does not reveal a person who is manic. I have a number of manic friends and when they are high there is no mistaking it but Iraena seemed to be chatting quite rationally on the phone. Who was at this party where she was and what do we know about them. Do we know everybody that was there. Did some people come and go. Remember the Marie Jamieson case. The answer there took years to surface. Then there was the case of the woman found dead in her house in Grey Lynn. The police said it was an asthma atttack. This despite the woman being found with something stuffed down her throat. It wasnt until years later that dna identified her killer. But the most obvious thing is that her body was not found in the water. No I am not convinced at the plod explanation and if I was Iraenas family I wouldnt be convinced either. My heart goes out to them.

Comments