Best Criminal Lawyer Auckland New Zealand

Hmmm just cruising at 5000 pageviews a month but really need to step up my game. The government is out there crushing people at present. You would think that in the middle of a massive recession that the bureaucrats would go easy on people but in actual fact it is the opposite. They just start going berserk. People talk to me on the phone and they say they just feel like giving up. These people are separate from the people who have given up already. I say to people dont give up there is hope for you. Lets just take it one day at a time and gradually we can turn things around. You cant possibly know how it is for people until you have been raked over yourself. I try to explain to people that I understand their pain (and i do) but I cannot jump into the pain with you otherwise I will be of no use to you. I have been practising in the criminal law field since 1984. My speciality is defending serious criminal fraud allegations but I have extensive experience in Court in relation to all criminal charges.

Comments