Description one

 I'll just see if this is working and I'll get that shot that I was going to get the other day; the railway tracks, some graffiti, access through the new North road and there's an underground tunnel. Now, where are we? Under the road. Cinema ticket, I'm coming today, red lights up ahead. So that tunnel is coming on Dominion Road which is kind of a bridge. It was definitely a bridge over the road, that comes down onto new North road. 

There are some cool posters. Tui hard soda vodka peach apple and soda; another one: vodka Gisborne orange mango and soda. And then there's a tell me picture of some guy,  another beautiful poster about STI's and night for singles to mingle at the Museum called flirt over fossils. 

That's what's going on in this area and it's some pretty good graffiti, really good. I might get a photo and the sun's coming up through the clouds; the sun is almost out quite warm, so this jacket I brought with me is too hot. You got to dig deep to make shitup. Some cars there parked on the grass.  Could have done this, should have done that, that would be cool, that would be great, yeah but what have you got in the bag?

Comments