Run

 I wake at five and stress for an hour about hitting Auckland by 10. I can't find a shirt so I use one that I used the other day. breakfast  three taco chips which I eat on the way down the path. The city is blocked as usual and it takes 45 minutes to reach Manukau. feel like s*** but I'm p**** head. There's a call on my phone. He's said it's usually very cold there but lately it's been warmer from climate change. 10 minutes and I'm on my way to town happy that I'm going to be on time. The driver is very pleasant and chatty and I jump out in Wyndham Street. a friend asks why are we here I said good question we should be in Sicily eating cannoli. young lawyers in Court and I can't get over the driven determination. I tell the judge I'm not ready and need another date. He looks slightly more concerned. I am trembles as I write the new date in my diary and soon I'm on my way out of town I feel weird sense of achievement.


Comments