The need to share.

I am going to tell you a secret which is not actually a secret because I read it in a book on writing. This secret is the most important thing I have learnt about writing and I have tested it on this blog and found it to be true. I will give you a clue. I broke this rule in the sentence before the previous sentence. So what do you think the rule is? Its to do with ego and its to do with what most people think you should write about. I guarantee that out of two posts the one that follows the secret will get more readers. Okay I will tell you. Its simple. People dont want to read your diary. Write outwards not inwards. Provide information to people and not information about yourself. People dont want ti hear about you but if you can provide them with valuable information they will lap up what you had to say. Well there it is. Put your ego away and helo people.

Comments

  1. SHARON MIHAKA[WIKI]4:15 AM

    VERY WISE MY FRIEND .IVE TRIED TO EMAIL AND SEND YOU SOME INFO WITHOUT SUCCESS /I RESPECT AND ADMIRE YOU FOR CARING ABOUT OTHERS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment